MD Biosciences providing up-to-date news coverage compiling posts from science journals including Health, Nature, Nature Methods and Science reporting fascinating and innovative discoveries happening all over the world across a wide variety of disciplinary areas. Skim the titles below to catch up on what is happening and to learn what the team at MD Biosciences is reading about. Follow the links to read more about something that catches your eye!
TOP SCIENCE NEWS
Source: Nat'l Center for Microscopy at UC-San Diego
- Interviewers from Gen met with experts in the field to explore what regulatory strategies promote a successful cell therapy manufacturing site. With cell therapy being one of the fastest growing fields in life science, identifying current challenges is key.
- Nature Methods describes a new strategy designed to improve clinical translatability for cell replacement therapies for CNS diseases and spinal injuries. Reported by Science Daily and materials provided by University of San Diego.
- Researchers at Sangamo Therapeutics in California are using a gene-editing tool called zinc finger nucleases (ZFN), similar to CRIPSR, to treat this rare disorder. Posted in Health and reported by Science.
- A team of scientists discuss overlapping and distinct driver mutations taken from various untreated metastases from patients. Reported by ScienceDaily, published in Science.
- At American Chemical Society, Zhang and colleagues are packing pills, that are smaller than the width of a human hair strand, with a microscopic recording tool that can detect features of human disease. Reported by ScienceDaily.
Hope you learned something new! Check back next Tuesday for informed, up-to-date science news, or contact us with specific inquiries.