Working with the leading pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies worldwide, MD Biosciences is looking to strengthen our clinical diagnostics team with the addition of a qualified Clinical Laboratory Scientist in our St Paul/Minneapolis location. This position is diverse and provides many interesting opportunities to the person looking for a dynamic, growing position.
Clinical Laboratory Scientist
Essential Job Functions
1. Performs routine and complex laboratory procedures within established procedures
2. Performs and documents QC; takes appropriate remedial action following established laboratory procedures
3. Evaluates and reviews QC using statistical methods as appropriate
4. Develops and performs new assays as required
5. Prepares testing SOPs and keep documentation according to regulatory requirements
6. Establishes QC program appropriate for tests performed
7. Performs proficiency testing as assigned and maintains documentation to comply with regulatory requirements
8. Develops materials and participates in training and continuing education
1. Excellent communication and customer service skills
2. Possess a high degree of discretion and confidentiality
3. Attention to detail and problem solving skills associated with work area
4. Ability to train others
5. Ability to prioritize and organize tasks/assignments to support efficient and effective operation of the laboratory
6. Ability to work independently and problem solve
7. Ability to function as a department resource to co-workers and customers
Education and Experience Requirements
1. BS or MS in Medical Laboratory Science (MT/CLS) or biological sciences
2. Previous experience in a clinical diagnostics laboratory
a. 1-2 years performing testing for cancer markers, infectious diseases or immune markers, or
b. 4 years experience in a specialty laboratory under a Quality Management System.
3. Certification in specialty area or eligible for certification MB(ASCP)
4. Preferred 2 years of experience in at least one of the following areas:
a. Molecular biology: nucleic acid extraction, qPCR, RT-qPCR, sequencing
b. Immunology: EIA, ELISA, FACS
c. Microbiology: virus, bacteria and mammalian culture and identification
This is a full-time, permanent position at our Oakdale, MN location.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Working with leading pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies worldwide, MD Biosciences is looking to strengthen its quality management systems with the addition of a qualified QA specialist to our group located in Oakdale, MN. The position is diverse and provides many interesting opportunities to the individual looking for a dynamic, growing position.
This person will be responsible for maintaining the quality system at MD Biosciences. This person must have a strong background in and knowledge of quality assurance systems in the clinical laboratory and diagnostic manufacturing settings and preferably have previously worked in a regulated environment.
Quality Assurance Specialist
This is a permanent, full-time position at our Oakdale, MN location.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Email resume to email@example.com
MD Biosciences is a rapidly growing, internationally operating company. We provide excellent work conditions, personal growth opportunities and a challenging responsibility.